We at Greyp Bikes are creating world’s first fully connected e-bikes with unique blend of connectivity, artificial intelligence, data gathering and augmented reality. We are a young team with already respectable know-how and sufficient resources and are looking to expend our team with members that can contribute in creating the coolest two-wheelers on the planet.
We are constantly expanding our product portfolio and to do that, brand management, product & graphic design and marketing need a creative and experience conductor to lead our creative wizards. Your responsibility will be to make sure our future products and services are in line with our vision and strategy (looking good is also a must), that current ones are successfully marketed and to support our sales guys in reaching their goals. While doing that, we expect you to exceed expectations from our customers and to make our competition jealous.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the department
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns (print, digital, social, events)
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
• Provide direction and guidance to product design team
• Work with the team to prepare product design specification and integration documents
• Interact with customers to clearly understand product requirements and vision
• Coordinate event management activities
• Build relationships with the media
• University degree in the fields of Marketing or Design
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
• Strong creative outlook.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Budget-management skills and proficiency.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of English (German is a plus)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Adobe tools is a plus)
• Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Automotive experience is a plus, but not required
What we offer:
• Simulative and creative working environment
• You’ll be a part of the team that is creating the world’s most awesome electric bikes
• World-class team
• Flexible working time
• Everyday use of the coolest two-wheeler on the planet
• Pet friendly company - feel free to bring yours
• Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
When applying, please provide a reference portfolio of your previous marketing campaigns/projects with measurable KPIs and detailed description of your responsibilities.