We at Greyp Bikes are creating world’s first fully connected e-bikes with unique blend of connectivity, artificial intelligence, data gathering and augmented reality. We are a young team with already respectable know-how and sufficient resources and are looking to expend our team with members that can contribute in creating the coolest two-wheelers on the planet.
We are looking for a candidate with several years of experience in hardware design. As part of the Embedded Hardware Engineering team, you will be working on maintaining and improving existing core components of the operating system while simultaneously developing new core features. This position will also give you the opportunity to collaborate closely with other departments within the company and to mentor younger colleagues.
• Performing selections of components and developing Schematics and PCB design files for different parts of the system, such as: Analog front end for battery cell voltage measurement, linear or switching power supplies, digital low and high current outputs, galvanic isolation interfaces, analog and digital sensor inputs, communication interfaces, processor and control logic, onboard diagnostics, logging memory, etc. Development of dedicated hardware (Altium Designer) – you should be familiar with EMC, HW debugging, length matching, PCB manufacturing, low power design etc.
• Managing projects from ideas to prototypes and production-runs
• Collaboration with embedded software engineering team
• Defining tests and conduct them at the in-house test facilities, external laboratory houses and perform field testing on test vehicles to validate design functionality of the prototypes and the final device
• Advanced experience in development of embedded systems
• Experience with various digital and analog electronics, such as operational amplifiers and their variations for analog signal processing, analog switches and multiplexers, ADCs, linear and switching power supplies, power supply protections, MCUs, logical digital devices, communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN), etc.
• Experience with troubleshooting tools such as JTAG, SWD, oscilloscopes
• Active use of English in spoken and written communication
• Min. 3 years of experience
• Experience with Freescale and/or ST microcontrollers
• Experience with SPICE analysis
• Experience with BLE, CAN, I2C, SPI etc.
• Experience with designing multilayer PCBs (4+ layers)
• Willingness to take initiative
What we offer:
• You’ll be creating the world’s most awesome electric bikes
• World-class team and opportunities to learn
• Flexible working time
• Possibilities for promotions
• Everyday use of the coolest two-wheeler on the planet
• Pet friendly company - feel free to bring yours
• Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass produced and sold all around the world
• One of top three employers in the country second year in a row
• Best office parties in town